Promote and enhance the Belmont Shore area to make it a friendly, safe, environmentally sustainable and livable community by:
- Celebrating the unique qualities of the diverse neighborhoods that make the area a great place to live.
- Creating an environment of civic and social engagement that encourages residents to become active participants in our community.
- Planning activities and events that bring people together and support projects in the local community.
- Becoming an information hub for Belmont Shore residents to promote a sense of community and involvement.
- Advocating projects and programs that serve the community's best interest socially, culturally, economically and environmentally.
- Working collaboratively with the business community to assure that Belmont Shore and Belmont Park are one of Southern California's premier communities.
Friends of Belmont Shore is a tax exempt organization, but we do not claim a tax deductible status regarding donations to our organization.